We want you to be wholly satisfied with your Kush Rug! If for any reason you're not, you may initiate a rug return within 7 days of receipt for a refund. Minus return freight costs.
- Refunds are given in the original form of payment.
- Item must be in original condition. Damaged, soiled or altered items will not be accepted for return.
- Rugs must be in transit to Kush within 14 days of receipt.
- If refund is not initiated within 7 days of receipt, rug is final sale.
- Special orders, and custom items are final sale.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com to initiate a return. A return label will be provided. Please securely wrap the rug in the extra wrapping provided. Items must be dropped off at UPS.
Refunds will post in 14 business days after receipt of rug. You will receive an e-mail notification once your return has been processed.
Any returns shipped without a return authorization will not be refunded.
Registered trade clients may have rugs and samples shipped on memo. Clients are responsible for return freight.
Kush Rugs offers complimentary ground shipping for stocked rugs within the continental United States. For AK, HI and international shipments, please contact Kush for a quote.
Tracking information will be provided by email.
An adult signature is required, unless waived.
All deliveries are curb side. We do not ship to PO boxes.
- Clients are responsible for any return freight.
If you are unsure how to proceed with a spill, Kush recommends calling Renaissance Rug Cleaning Inc. t: 503.963.8565
- For liquid spills, start by blotting with a clean white towel.
- Gently remove as much of a spot, or spill as possible with a towel, or vacuum before using cleaning products.
- Do not use over the counter products. Many cleaning products are too aggressive for handmade rugs.
- A mild spot cleaning solution can be made with 1-2 drops of hand dish detergent to a cup of warm water. Blot, never scrub.
- Test all spotting products in a inconspicuous area first.
- Work from the outer edge of the spot towards the center.
- For oil based spots, apply rubbing alcohol to a towel in small amounts and blot the spot.
- Some spots are best handled by a professional; such as ink, paint spills, dried wine, and old pet spots. Traditional hand washing is usually able to address most cleaning dilemmas.